New Version II Chip Board Inserter
Evtec announces itís new Version II Model CBI Chipboard Inserters. The Version II offers several enhancements over the older Model CBI:
- New AC VFD (variable frequency) drive for improved pile height control
- Individual "sucker head" piping eliminating "O" rings
- Dual vacuum manifolds for better distribution
- Improved air cylinder design with positive stops and flow control
- Vacuum pump moved outboard for easier accessibility
- Easier backstop adjustment
- New "v" groove rack slide for more precise rack insertion motion
- Easier pile adjustments and brush controls for chip separation
The new model also includes a new 18" Model for the insertion of longer chipboard. The new Model is needed to support Evtecís new line of longer cut batching sheeters, which satisfies the growing 11" x 17" market.
ILF Technologies is a world-leading supplier of web finishing solutions for the printing and converting industries with over 500 installations worldwide.
For further information email email@example.com.