You can expand your cut sheet capabilities without the capital outlay for a new batching sheeter. The electronic drive system and portable construction of the ILF/Evtec Modular Batcher eliminates the “creeper” delivery and manual stacking of your current method of producing cut sheet product. The Modular EB Batcher produces batched stacks from the shingled stream delivery of virtually any existing sheeter or rotary cutter.
The Modular Batcher is built to the same standards as the ILF/Evtec batching sheeter, incorporating the entire ream batching features of the sheeter delivery system. Accurate batch counted stacks are provided directly to your packaging operation. A Positive Stream Interrupt separates batches cleanly without the usual “lost” or “speared” sheets. An electronic drive tracks press speed without mechanical connections and allows quick “plug-in” moves to another sheeter. Convenient rack and pinion size change adjustments reduce make-ready time.
Choose side or front delivery options to suit your workflow requirements. The ILF/Evtec EB Modular Batcher is also available with the ILF shear cutter module and ILF Model M2 Rotary pinch cutter with chip out capability.
As a complete system, or by itself, the ILF/Evtec Modular Batcher will increase the quality and profits of your cut sheet operation. Let us show you how it can work for you.
General Functional Specifications:
- Standard Widths: 26.5”(673mm), 38”(965mm), & 60” (1520mm)
- Batch Cycle time 10/15 seconds depending on width
- Batched/ream product Length range: 5.5” (140 mm) 18” (455mm)
- Batched/ream maximum Stack Height: 14” (350 mm)
- Optional skid delivery addition can add cuts to 28” (710 mm)
- Electrical Requirements: 230v/60hz/3phase
- Air Pressure: 60 to 90 PSI
Key features and components:
- Designed for roll-away portability
- Rack & pinion adjustment for fast stop wheel settings
- Multiple stream capability
- 4-Point motor driven pile elevator system
- PLC, touch screen controls, and diagnostics
- Press control station
- Accelerator shaft to un-shingle the stream for batching
- Belt driven load elevator with four point support
- Rear entry forks
- Side and front joggers
- Multi-stream batch delivery capability
- Gear side delivery conveyor
- Pile air blower with pre-piped pneumatic system
- Electronic drive for delivery tapes
- One static eliminator bar
- Manuals and documentation
Available Options and Enhancements:
- Driven Interface Conveyor
- Optional front and operator side delivery configurations
- Lowering Rear Change Forks
- Batch on number control for numbered security documents
- Special entrance conveyor system with waste gate
All grades of paper
Board up to 30 pt.
Laminated paper / film
Laminated paper / foil
Laminated film / foil
In mold label material