The ILF/Evtec modular variable cutter can be easily added to your existing press or converting line for accurate sheeter shear cutting on a variety of substrates up to 250 # knife loading . Sheets deliver to a shingled conveyor for off loading or further processing. Sizes matched to parent machine widths from 26.5” (670mm) to 38” (965mm) and cut lengths from 8” (200 mm) to 28” (710mm).
General Functional Specifications:
- Precision servo driven cutter head and pull roll
- Standard widths: 26.5”(673mm), 38”(965mm), & 60” (1520mm)
- Infinitely variable cuts up to 28” (710 mm)
Electrical requirements: 230v/60hz/3phase
Air pressure: 60 to 90 PSI
Key features and components:
- Precision servo drive with push button cut size changes
Driven pull roll with Micro-grit surface.
- Air loaded trolleys with individual pressure regulation.
- Heavy duty construction - 1.5-inch thick side frames.
- Knife cylinder mounted in thermally controlled frames with heavy duty bearings
- Knife loading to 250 pounds (3300 sq ft basis)
- Motor driven kicker brush and fast tapes for complete shingle control
- Rack & pinion adjustment for fast stop wheel settings
- PLC, touch screen controls, and diagnostics
- Two knife positions for "half" cut options
- Press control station
- Upper fast tapes extend over slow down.
- Optional “moving package” lift, move, and locate cutter to different lines
- Facility to add batch or skid delivery in the future